Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Can't decide what to play next...

With the recent flood of quality titles, I'm really not sure which game to play next. I'm wrapping up Dead Space and Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, and ready to tackle a new game, but damn if I know which one to play. I have on my shelf still untouched, Tales of Vespira, Infinite Undiscovery, Fable 2 LE, Little Big Planet(the forbidin copy), Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise(don't ask) and Fallout 3, and don't get me started on the ones I wan't to complete like Armored Core: For Answer, GRID, and fuck it, you really don't want to know the games I had for a year that I still need to play.

I'm leaning towards LPB mainly cause it looks like something I can go through in a week before Gears 2 and Resistance 2 comes out, cause I can always play the RPGs when I get sick and can't go no where, like when I got sick last...5 years ago, damn my immune system!!!

1 comment:

wiikendwarrior84 said...

Guitar Hero World Tour just came out.

Ever consider importing titles?